Saturday, April 01, 2006

Crete Holiday

Welcome to my Crete Holiday blog. I will be posting interesting articles and reviews of my favourite places in Crete that you may find useful when you have your next Crete Holiday. I'll try to cover lots of nice places to visit in Crete during your Crete Holiday and I'll include photos of places I've visited myself. I'll also provide links to other web sites and articles so that you can make the most of your Crete Holiday.

When my husband and I first visited the North-West coast of Crete we stayed in a lovely appartment in Kalamaki just west of Chania. This allowed us to explore all along the coastal area from Chania to Kissamos. We were also able to take the local bus (very easy and low cost) to lovely beaches that you just wouldn't believe were so close to a big city. Apostili beach (on the main bus route and just on the western outskirts of Chania) is one of these - beautiful little cove, lovely swimming and a lively and friendly atmosphere. Well worth a visit!!


Apostili beach near Chania

Incidentally, although I'll focus on Crete, you might be interested in various related matters eg airport parking, booking flights and even suggestions for keeping your computer working well - isn't it so annoying when you just want to book a flight or check out some web sites only to find your computer running slowly or crashing just when you're in the middle of something. So I'll suggest a few ideas of things I've found helpful, and hope they help you too.

I'm so passionate abvout visiting Crete that a big thing for me is how I can keep travelling there without it costing a fortune. If like me you're looking to cut your travelling costs, then take a look at this article from someone experienced in the travel business. I can recommend this book as it's full of useful ideas that are easy to follow: Why Not Fly Free

If your computer is playing up, I've had great success with this computer software package PC Booster that really improves performance. It's really easy to download and it does everything needed with just a few simple clicks of the mouse. I find it really useful and easy to use and I'm not a computer whizz: PC Booster

Crete Holiday

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in greece to , but not visited crete.

July 25, 2008  
Anonymous Chania said...

Crete , enjoy your Holidays more then 300 sunny days in year , with good food and the most emportand the Greek Hospitality

March 06, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home